I don't want to put info on this beautiful lady on the open site- -yet. If you want to know about her contact me sw5336@aol.com. Attach your favorite picture of her and what you like about her.
Her name is Laura. I am the guy who took the pictures and sent them to Bozo to post on this site. I am a bit reluctant to give all info on this site, but I will talk to you on email. To let you know that I am on the up and up I will send you a picture of Laura if you email me. I am not the douche that the keyboard warrior said. She is the most beautiful woman. I am not talking about anything kinky and I do not have any explicit picture of Laura. sw53336@aol.com
I can tell you about this beautiful lady.
ReplyDeleteTell us pls? Name, etc etc
ReplyDeleteWhat do you want to know?
ReplyDeleteI don't want to put info on this beautiful lady on the open site- -yet. If you want to know about her contact me sw5336@aol.com. Attach your favorite picture of her and what you like about her.
ReplyDeleteWell you can think that if you want, but I am the one who gave Bozo the pictures to post. I'm not jobbing anyone, just want to know you are serious.
ReplyDeleteIf you do not believe me, send me an email and I will reply with a picture of her that was not posted on this site .
ReplyDeleteHer name is Laura. I am the guy who took the pictures and sent them to Bozo to post on this site. I am a bit reluctant to give all info on this site, but I will talk to you on email. To let you know that I am on the up and up I will send you a picture of Laura if you email me. I am not the douche that the keyboard warrior said. She is the most beautiful woman. I am not talking about anything kinky and I do not have any explicit picture of Laura. sw53336@aol.com
ReplyDelete