Lately I have so many bad critics on my posts. What ever I post someone is there ready to complain about it. I really don`t understand you. I try to be as varied as I can with my galleries, from the very beginning of my work. You can find your taste in one of the calves types and galleries, but please let the others do that too. This Irish Dancers girls have great calves and they belong here. If you do not like them, please concentrate your eyes on some other gallery. Thanks
Lately I have so many bad critics on my posts. What ever I post someone is there ready to complain about it. I really don`t understand you. I try to be as varied as I can with my galleries, from the very beginning of my work. You can find your taste in one of the calves types and galleries, but please let the others do that too. This Irish Dancers girls have great calves and they belong here. If you do not like them, please concentrate your eyes on some other gallery. Thanks
ReplyDeleteMaybe I should do that with irrational complains. I am just trying to respect everyones taste and opinion. Thanks for support :)
ReplyDelete