Skip to main content

Annie Mae - In my opinion The Best Photo Session so far... Highly recommended !



 


A few days ago I bought LegsUltra account just because of her. And I am more than pleased, especially with the first HD video.(105_AnnieMae_Stairs_HD1 ) She looks better than ever. On the screen is the moment when she cuddle her large muscular calves. Sexiest scene ever!


Comments

  1. My blog is alive thanks to banner cooperation with LegsUltra , so it is not in my interest to share that premium material, except the promotional photos and videos. Hope you understand. Trust me, this video is extraordinary :) I just love to see her touches those large muscles in HD. It makes you almost feel how hard are her calves.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Women with large muscular CALVES - collection - 3 -

     

Beauituf Muscular Crossed Legs

 

Amber Steele Oiled Hearts